From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 2015 06:49:53 -0400
Mark:

You might contact Cliff Holland at Avid.com regarding your TS440.  If he is
still in business, he services Kenwood rigs.

I had very good luck with him about 10 years ago with an old TMV7A that I
had issues with.

Cliff's e-mail is:

I don't have a phone number for him, but perhaps someone else on the list
will.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ