From:
Richard B McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 2015 07:18:27 -0800
Hi Jim, Steve and Net participants!

First, overall I think that the audio quality of the hook-up to the net via
EchoLink to the LA repeater was much better than last week.  Second, as to
Steve's comment below about a connection to some other net, I am not sure if
it happened through the LA repeater or not.  I am going to look into this,
and report directly to Jim.  Last, the LA repeater owners and users of it
widely said to me after last night's net that they really like what we are
doing.  They are really supportive of us.  They all say that it takes some
time for nets to work out the bugs that happen as they grow.  They enjoy our
net, and encourage us to carry-on!

73,
Richard KK6MRH