From:
Jordan Gallacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2015 11:51:26 -0600
Yep.  The store in Slidell, LA had employees that definitely did not have a
clue about things.  One of the most memorable times was when they tried to
tell me that there was no such thing as antennas with SMA connectors.  The
one here in Liberty, MO is great, which is an exception.  I really like
their handheld scanners, except for the recent ones.  I have about a 7 year
old Pro 97, and even after many times of getting caught in a down pour while
train watching, after drying the radio out, it still works like new.  The
belt clip has finally cracked, but I can find a replacement for it.  I
bought a Pro 164 from Ebay a few weeks ago since I was stupid and sold the
one I had, and I am now looking at trying to get my hands on a Pro 96.
Jordan