From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2015 15:41:25 -0500
Steve,

As I may have said at another time, I was also a bit concerned about the
QC issue.    I bought mine in 2008 as a demo.   It came with a steep
price discount and full warranty.  This isn't something I would have
usually done, but it all seems to have worked out for me.

As the old saying goes "Even a blind squirrel  finds a nut every   now
and then".

73, Steve KW3A