From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2015 13:08:59 -0800
Colin, you definitely cannot use a standard phone extention cord.
I tried numerous ones in an effort to find one that worked.  I
remember that it kind of worked, but I think the speaker in the
control head did not work.  I had to plug a speaker in the
external jack on the body of the rig to get audio.  Jim WA6EKS