Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2015 13:58:46 -0600

I have so many people telling me how the idea of clicking ones tongue is as
a mobility guide. It is quite annoying. I have noticed that all the people
that are telling me how to do mobility are sighted. Apparently there is even
youtube videos on the subject.

Personally, I learned much of my mobility training in Seattle, Washington
where the clicking not only would have looked odd, but probably been drowned
out by the traffic. Today I was snapping my fingers to get an echo off from
the house to find my way back from the dumster. Don't you know the sound was
totally absorbed by the snow? I finally used my cell phone to contact my
step son who looked out the window and gave me directions back across the
field. Smile.

God bless,
REV. Mark WZ0K