From:
Mary Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2017 13:25:12 -0500

Since I was poisoned with the quinolone drug, I now have been diagnosed
with Mast Cell Activation Disorder, a newly named, newly
discovered condition, that occurs sometimes to people with celiac,
ehlers-Danlos, & other sensitive gut disorders.  I have become allergic to
all but 4 vegetables, all but 4 fruits, can only eat grass fed organic
meats & eggs, since American cattle & chickens are all treated with
"quinolone" antibiotics.  I often lapse into severe shock, have to carry
emergency epi-pen & liquid Benadryl, etc.  My heart, liver, spleen,
pancreas & kidneys are all being damaged, I often have to run to the
bathroom after eating, having severe diarrhea, have lost 15 lbs. & was thin
before this happened.
I am sharing this because, I feel EVERYONE diagnosed with celiac needs to
be very inquisitive about what medications doctors push upon us.  Medical
doctors are still not very well educated and are unaware of the harm they
cause celiac patients,  when they write prescriptions.  There are not many
doctors in the U.S. that know or treat Mast Cell Disorders,  there is no
cure, no relief available, I have been waiting 6 mo. to see a Dr. now & he
is  cash $$ only, no insurance. I feel my life is being severely damaged &
shortened now.
Mary in Michigan

*******
*******