ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2014 14:59:37 -0600
Hi Everyone,

I'm praising God that I don't have to stay at the Hospitality House
this coming week of December 1 through December 5th.

It's all because of my loving Church family.

Vernon will take me on Monday for my  radiation treatment and bring me home.

Tuesday and Thursday, Sandy Lee will take me  for my radiation
treatment and bring me home

On Wednesday, Del Gross will take me for my radiation treatment and
bring me home.

On Friday, Vernon will take me  for my radiation treatment and bring me home.

I'm Praising God for this wonderful Blessing from my Church!

Now, I'm praying that they will be able to find drivers for the
following 2 weeks after this coming week, so I don't have to stay at
the Hospitality House.

Please pray for that to happen.

I hope and pray you all had a wonderful ThanksGiving.

We sure did! Vernon and I prepared a delicious turkey dinner.

It was fun and it worked out jus great.

I'm really feeling some of the side affects of the radiation.

I sure miss not going to Church on Sundays, but it's best for me to
stay home for several reasons.

Please continue to pray.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Loving you all bunches,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.