From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2015 21:16:13 -0500
Since they drive you all around, should you talk to them?

The tmv-71 seems to be the most accessible mobile radio around.
You will have to power it through a direct power connection, rather than a
cigarette lighter plug.
That means a cable through the firewall.  Better make sure they are up for
that.
It's a great base radio to.