From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 2015 16:15:07 -0000
Matt

As Colin says, it gives both kit and factory built prices on the website.
I just did a search for elecraft price list.
Top of the table was a KX3 kit at $899.95 and the factory built, at $999.95.

I haven't used the KX3 very much, but have been using a K3 for six years ,
and with the Hampod for 2 years as a brilliant combination.

73

David W Wood