From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2015 19:34:14 -0500
The menus only speak the menu number and setting.   You need to check
the manual or use software to see what menu does what.

The pf keys can be set to speak, but  you need to decide   what you want
them to do, then set them up in menus 79  and 80.

You may want your pf keys to do something different, but mine are:

Menu 79 pf A key set to201
This gives S meter in RX and power out in TX

Menu 80 pf B set to 202
This does nothing in RX, but will speak alc, swr, proc in and out levels
while in TX.  Use the drv/meter key to the left of pf B to boggle
between meter functions.

73, Steve  KW3A