From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2015 13:23:00 -0500
Harvey,

For some reason, your Email program turned that URL into 2 lines.  I was
able to retrieve the file by selecting both lines, copying them to the
clipboard, and pasting them into the address bar of my browser.  Even after
doing that, the last character got truncated, but that was easy to fix
because I knew it was the letter P.  Once I did all that, I was able to
download the file without any trouble.

Steve