From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2014 21:46:09 -0700
Steve, the designation of ALS1306 confirms that the amp covers six meters.
The ALS1300 remains as a current as I understand it.  I believe that you
understand the difference correctly.  I will be following my friend Steve's
experiences with his new amp.  As for my good friend Stan, he loves his pair
of SPE 2KFA's, but has offered to sell me one of them which he has never put
in service.  This particular unit has the vacuum relay option  to facilitate
QSK.  I may well take him up on his offer.  Since the 2KFA also covers six
meters, I could sell my Commander six meter amp, and use the proceeds toward
the purchase of the SPE.

Best 73

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ