From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2014 17:36:37 -0500
Tom,

I got there late today.  There was a super loud 3 way QSO on 92.  Really
didn't seem to be a good place to slide in between them and the special
event, who was also very loud here.    I thought I might hear some of
our midwest stations chatting.    Sometimes they can do something when
band conditions or east coast QRM keep me  out of it, but didn't hear
anyone.

73, Steve KW3A