From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2014 20:55:37 -0400
   There has to be some logical balance between the totalitarian state
some fear on the one hand, and the freaking lunacy that goes on here
from time to time on the other hand.  Maybe a little common sense and  a
smidgen  of common courtesy can help.

I don't find these pissing contests entertaining or informative,
although  I did re-learn a few words I hadn't heard in years.

List moderation isn't going to happen here, but it's funny that if
someone suggests that they will leave a moderated list, it passes
without comment.  On the other hand, if someone suggests that they  may
leave because of  a blizzard of off topic posts, that person will be
told more than once not to let the door hit  him on the way out.

This is all getting real old.

73, Steve KW3A