From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2014 11:49:09 -0400
Hi;
I've never used the ts2000 or the ts590 although having everything in
one box is certainly attractive.  I gather that there is no spoken info
as to p l tone. Does it beep or give you any other audible feedback as
to p l tones?  Also at one time I was left with thought that the 2000
had a rather steep learning curve.  I like performance without to much
complexity.  Will the 590 or 2000 make me most likely to tear my hair
out in frustration?  Need a decent antenna first but one can always
window shop.

		--
richard