Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2015 21:27:35 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Ron,

The problem with the symbols can be controlled by setting a command line to
strip all such symbols from any message just like it will strip off any
attached file to keep it from reaching the list.  I have had a Christian
support group list on this same server as long as blind-hams has been here
and no such symbols ever appear on my list.  icors.org was offered as an
alternative for all those who used to have mailing list out of a New York
school when it stopped supporting mailing lists.  List owners paid 20
dollars each to get this free service started years ago and ListSoft offer
the server space for free.  They haven't added any new lists since its
creation, as far as I know, but it isn't icors.org that is the problem with
the symbols.  They sure are a pain in the butt, though, and I only get rid
of them in my own postings by replying to a symbol free clean blind-hams
email message I am reading.  Even that seems odd to me but on my mailing
list, called echurch-USA.org, no one has to change anything because my list
is set to strip all symbols from any message being posted to the list.

Phil.
K0NX

Phil.