Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2015 19:14:30 -0800
Thanks Steve, Have never used it and frankly never understood the
PF keys on the rig.  There are probably numerous functions on the
rig I have never figured out because I learn what I need and if I
need more I try to find it in the manual.  But, if I don't use
something often, like programming in a new memory then I have to
look that up as well.  73, Jim WA6EKS