Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2015 19:43:44 -0500
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Andy:

Here at home, I'm using Jaws 14 with Windows 7.

At work, I'm using Jaws 16 with windows 7.

I'm not sure how to answer your second question, because I'm now only
starting to get acquainted with linked in, but I'd like to be able to do
basic things like update my profile, update my resume, and follow up on any
contacts that anyone tries to make with me.

I'd also like to be able to have e-mail notifications of things, so that I
don't have to keep checking the linked in web site all the time.

Again, I don't know how possible all of this is, since I'm only in the very
beginning of things here.

Let's take this off list, since it is off topic.

My private e-mail address is:

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ