Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2015 20:03:47 -0800
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
What you and many other blind people don't realizde is that the touch
screen isn't the answer for us all.  You may love it and be very good at
it, but that does not mean it is great for all of us.  It has always
amazed me, and I see this particularly among the blind, something like,
if I love it and use it and I think it is the best thing in the world,
everyone else should think so and if we don't we're some how retarted.
I'm just not comfortable with touch screens, give me a key board or
buttons.
73
Butch
WA0VJR