Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2015 11:22:03 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Phil and Ed,

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the Hy-Gain two element 40 meter beam was
Model 402BA, not 204BA.  Back in the '80's I owned the 402BA and a TH6DXX.
I purchased these before stainless hardware was supplied.

I now own a two element 40 meter beam and a 11 element beam for 20, 17, 15,
12 and 10 meters made by Optibeam.  The Optibeams are much higher quality
than the Hy-Gain products.

Howard #3,
W A 9 Y B W