Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 18:02:49 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, all.

See below for info on A C Log 4.9-the newest version of the software.

A quick read shows that quite a bit of this stuff might not be useful for we
blind ops, but there do seem to be some useful options, especially with
regard to CW setup and DX spotting configuration.

Will definitely do the update here when I get the chance.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ