VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
harry brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
harry brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2014 13:59:05 -0500
Hi Chris,
Well, you're the second person to talk about google Chrome being a hog,
slowing down a computer.
I got a message from a computer user voicemail group on Philmore
voicemail that I'm a part of, saying that he also talked with someone
who had a terrible experience with google Chrome. He said, "it slowed
down my computer, tremendously."
So, I'm going to forget about google chrome, for now.
Harry

    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]