From:
doug and sheilla emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2015 16:45:42 -0700
I have a question about the m c 60 A. I have one and I tried to use it on my
t m v 71 A. I got reports of low audio when I used it. As those who own a t
m v 71 A know, it has an r j 45 connector. I used an eight pin to r j 45
adapter. Could that be the reason for the low audio? Presently, there are no
AA batteries in the mic. What part of the mic has to be taken apart in order
to install the batteries? I'd like to use the mic on the radio but I don't
want to have to quote kiss the mic in order to use it. Any help from fellow
listers would be welcomed. Doug, N6NFF