From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2015 12:26:14 -0600
James and all,

The below link will take you to a page of tutorials, reviews and manuals for
blindness related products and software.

I have not tried any of these as of yet.  I just did a search for your
Samsung phone manual and found this site.

http://adaptiveinformation.org/downloads.php?link=Manuals

If the link doesn't work, make sure there is not a space or blank in the
link if it spans more than one line.  Cut, than paste in to your browser and
remove the space or blank.

Howard #3, W A 9 Y B W