From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2015 23:51:40 -0500
Hi Group,

What I hate more than anything else--and it crosses all political and
cultural boundaries--is when people use one or two smashing successes as
examples as to why everyone else who isn't a smashing success and who is
blind is somehow lazy, shiftless, stupid or evil.  I find this
especially among media types who seemingly want to portray all the
issues associated with blindness as trivial or perhaps even already solved.

...And then there's those few favored blind people who lord it over the
rest of us who claim to be smashing successes and when you find out in
many cases--they're phonies.  People with all sorts of acclamations in
their e-mail signature such as 'Director of...' or 'coordinator of...'
and who then call lowly me on the phone asking me how to do something
simple in Microsoft Word such as 'How do I save a copy of a Word
document to a different folder than 'My Documents' or 'Documents.'

That's the kind of stuff that troubles this booby! hahsehahehahe!

---