From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2014 10:32:26 -0400
Brian,

Not sure what it is, although there may be a frequency list  on line
that could help narrow it down.  Since 30 meters is a band we share with
other services, it could be anything from anywhere.    I think this is
why US stations are limited to 200 watts on 30 meters, to avoid
interfering with  these other services.

There are also a lot of similar  transmissions at the high end of the
band.   You can tell from the sound they aren't standard ham RTTY
transmissions (45 baud, 170 hz shift).  I think the soundcard  digital
decoders allow  changing baud and shift, but it would take a lot of
trial and error to find the right combination, unless you  knew in
advance what  the settings were, or  maybe a program that will  detect
baud and shift and set itself  accordingly.

Even if you could decode, there is no guarantee that what is being sent
is in English or in plain text.  Maybe secret  war plans from the Chinese.

73, Steve KW3A