Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2015 11:16:25 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Gary Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All,

Well, finally got the tower moved to the new QTH and all is looking good so
far.
I'm wanting to replace all the coax and rotor cable before I have the
antennas put back up.  I'm going to a Ham Fest in Jackson MS this weekend
where the WireMan will be.  He recommends a coax called CQ/Super 8.  Has
anyone used this coax before or know anything about it?  I only need two
runs of about 75 feet each.  Is there any other coax that would be better
and where can I get it?
I also need to replace the thrust bearing for my Tri-Ex WT51 tower.  Anyone
know where one can be purchased?  Thanks for any help.

73, Gary-N5GD