Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2015 06:55:35 -0500
7bit
From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
From here on the East Coast, and probably midwest as well, people work
Europe best with high yagis or stacked in the morning, when the band is just
opening.  But as the day progresses, radiation angles here at the west end
of the path become higher, which means lower antennas (40 or 60 feet high on
20 meters) work better than the high ones.  I'm talking primarily about the
behavior on 20 meters.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com