Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2014 22:17:30 -0500
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Mike:

I totally agree with your observations on the beauty of 40 meters,
especially 40 meter CW.

Like you, if I had to limit myself to one band for whatever reason, it would
definitely be 40.  I still remember my novice days back in the late 1960's
and early 1970's when I was relegated to three crystals, and an old Heath
kit DX35 transmitter.  Lots of good memories were made back then, and I know
they will always stick with me.

As for the contest, I ultimately was unable to do any of it.  The XYL and I
had to spend quite a bit of time getting ready for a visit from our son and
his family scheduled for next week-end, and I also had some work-related
stuff to take care of.

Am not sure about the phone Sweeps in two weeks, but may play in that if
time allows.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ