From:
Dwight Corbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dwight Corbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2015 18:46:40 -0600

Just had to say how good this flour mix is.  NO Sugar.   Most other mixes
have a lot of sugar.  With some it's the second ingredient
   They do use a lot of sorghum flour(main ingredient).
   For 25 years I've mostly mixed my own GF flour.
    Krusteaz  GF  flour!
 This flour makes great
  pancakes!!    NO SUGAR!
   It may be hard to find.  I bought mine at Sams club.
   I have no connection with this company.   If they make a great product I
want to support them.
   Dwight Corbitt

--
Everyone wants to be green, but no one can find the paint brush.
Dwight

*******