ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jackie Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jackie Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2015 18:02:06 -0700
Pat, that is wonderful that you were able to spend time with Sharon and her
sister-in-law.  I'll bet that was quite an uplifting experience that, as
Phil said, can't be beat.

I'll never forget the times that both Bill's Mom and Dad passed away, we
sent them off by singing hymns.  I only hope I have such a send off.  With
his Dad, we were at the hospital, but they didn't seem to mind; while with
his Mom, we were at a private foster-care home.  I'll never forget though
how hard it was to sing those hymns while my throat was wanting to close up
and my eyes to cry, even though I knew they were going to a much better
place.

Jackie