ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 24 May 2014 05:10:35 -0400
From:
john schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Grant, yep, certainly true regarding the fruit of the Spirit and the
devil gets far too much credit for our downfalls.  Also, I believe
our blindness comes from God, if not directly, then, indirectly.  It
is all part of His plan.  If I hadn't been born blind, I doubt if I
would be saved, now.  God has had his hand on me since sometime in
eternity past.