From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2014 10:51:09 -0600
I seem to remember a lot of folks on this list were using Avast anti-virus.
I've switched to it, and it is sort of accessible, but could be much better.
Some things speak, some don't.  I had Norton on here, and uninstalled it,
because it was totally inaccessible.  I really don't understand why so many
packages are not accessible.  There's nothing inherrently graphical about
virus/spyware protection that I can think of.
--
Jim, KE5AL