From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2015 09:25:48 -0700
On the Air, yes that would be fun Bob.  Might be problematic now
because we're sliding into the down side of the solar cycle but
who knows, there are openings.  I've sure worked the New York
machine which is east of you, and worked Stockholm via that
repeater.  Thanks for the information on it.  It's ready to go in
my rig soon as we get an opening and I'm around here when it
happens.  73, Jim