From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2015 20:35:52 -0400
Vince:

How much power do you drive your amp with, or does it vary by band?

How are you measuring your output power from the ALS600--Are you measuring
it with a TW1?  I know those meters lack accuracy with regard to output
power readings, which is part of the reason behind my question.

And, an I correct in that your HF rig is a Ten-tec?

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ