Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 30 Nov 2014 18:12:11 -0800
I wouldn't say rarely or if ever, that depends entirely on the amp, and
of course the radio and the ratings of its internal relay.  I've run 3
of those boxes for years with no trouble, and if I do, lots easier to
replace the box than send off the radio to replace a blown relay.  to
each his own...
73
Butch
WA0VJR