From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2014 15:28:14 -0600
One more thing I should have mentioned...

Let's say in my example you're on 20 meters and monitoring a repeater with
the subreceiver.  Now, a friend calls you on the repeater.  To talk to your
buddy, you'll need to switch the PTT Icon, that right arrow button, to the
subreceiver before answering him/her on the repeater.