From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2014 18:23:29 -0800
I am using the internal tuner in my Ts 590 but still have my
small external tuner in line that I used with the TS 480.  I have
noticed that I don't get much action from the external tuner like
I used to get when it was connected to the 480.  Seems like the
internal tuner in the 590 is handling most or all of the tuning.
My question is, can I take the external tuner out of the line?
Thanks for your thoughts, Jim WA6EKS