From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2014 08:06:47 -0500
Ron:

Yes, you can put the programs on whatever computers you would like.

I have done this a number of times over the years, as I have switched out
various computers for various purposes.  Our local club also has used my
software for our club's field day effort for quite a few years.  Scott is
very flexible with regard to this sort of thing, as long as we don't give
the software away for free to just anyone.

Regarding your thumb drive question, I have never tried it, but can't
imagine why it wouldn't work.

Of course, you could always get the program from the original CD, or from
the N3FJP web site to put on your friend's computer when you guys jointly do
a contest.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ