From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2014 16:32:40 -0700
Cuba, Brazil, argentina, Columbia, Chili, Japan, Australia, Tazmania, the
Vergin Islands and most of North America are putting up 5 9 signals on 10M
here right now...but then again, it's like that every afternoon about this
time lol.
I worked Brazil, Cuba, Australia and I think it was Portoriko (KP prefix?)
only as I've been working the others for the past few weeks in the afternoon
on 10.
20 drives me mad with crowding and idiotic dx chasers who pile up and don't
listen and continuously press the button to send their call as a recording
meanwhile walking all over the dx station they are trying to call.
No respect for a dx station who wants to have a 2 minute QSO with someone
either.

73
Colin, V A6BKX