From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2014 16:35:01 -0700
I know zero about Baofeng radios.  If I were to ask the question, why does
one buy a Baofeng radio instead of a Kenwood, Icom, or Yaesu, what would the
answer be?  When I have read posts about Baofengs, it seems to me that no
one claims that Baofengs are superior to the major three in some way,
perform better than the big three, or have better quality than the top three
brands.  I am left with the impression that Baofengs are nothing more than
cheap.  Is my perception correct?  Or am I missing something here?

Alan

Alan R. Downing

Phoenix, AZ