From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2014 12:43:38 -0700
For anyone interested on this list, you have first shot at buying
my TS480 SAT 100 watt rig with the VGS1 chip included.  Would
like to get $650.00 for it.  The only reason I am selling it is
because I bought a slightly used TS590 and don't need the 480 as
well.  It is in perfect condition.  We can discuss shipping etc.
unless you live anywhere dear the SF bay area in which case we
can discuss a way to get it to you.  The rig is in great shape,
never been used in a mobile, just in the shack.  I bought it new
in December of 2010 so it's not quite 4 years old.  If
interested, contact me off list [log in to unmask] or we
could talk via phone or echolink.  73, Jim WA6EKS