Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2014 11:33:19 -0500
Thanks.  I will try that.

Bob kd0br

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Howard, W A 9 Y B W
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 10:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: (ot) microwave ovens?

As was already mentioned here, I'd bet it is one of the switches that are
actuated by the door.

Repeated closing or slamming of the door may have moved it out of position.

There are two switches actuated by the door.

Try this, close the door, and then pull it open very slowly, you should hear
two switch clicks.  The first switch click is the one that will shut-off the
fan and microwave source and the second one will stop the timer.

Also, are both interlock fingers still on the door? Also, the door interlock
fingers should be spring loaded meaning there should be some spring tension
if you lift up on them.  Lift up on them where they protrude from the door
so as to not put unnecessary stress on them by lifting them at their ends.

If you are slamming the door as many people do, stop it!

I feel you have a simple problem that can be solved.

Howard #3
W A 9 Y B W