From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 23:32:19 -0700
Interesting facts you bring up about Echolink John.  I don't use
it that much and don't seem to have that many issues with it when
I do, but am intrigued about your index vs Explore modes.  How do
you tell which mode it is in? I also use WindowEyes so if there
are some settings that optimize how Echolink works, I'd be
interested in knowing about them.  73, Jim WA6EKS