From:
Tom Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2014 20:23:42 -0500
Ok, so there's a problem with your being able to read my message, Michael.  Let
me be clear that I tune near the edge of the ham band within the band before I
go outside.  If you even think you want to accue me of illegal transmitting I
think we need to take this off list and perhaps have our attorneys handle it.

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html