From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 04:10:43 +0000

Dear Listmates,
I have made bread with Jovial Pastry Flour, but clearly, the Jovial product developer had other intentions. So my wife used it to make Cry Baby Cookies, a molasses cookie that is more like a tiny cake. The rustic nature of the flour melded with the molasses, and the results were very good.
If you would like to find out more, use this link to go to our website: http://bit.ly/GFBake . On the index page, scroll down to desserts and scroll further until you see a red chevron (>). It will point you to the cookie. Click once more and you will see all about the cookie.
We don't have any financial connection or otherwise with Jovial. They make an interesting set of gluten-free flours without added starch, and we are investigating uses in our own recipes.

Please feel free to drop us a line if you have questions or comments. If you are a manufacturer please know that we won't blog about your products and will ignore your suggestions. (Sorry for being a grouch.)
VicSunnyvale, Ca