ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 20:35:29 +0200
Good evening

Thanks everyone for the support. I just got the news that my grandma's
gallbladder has to be removed. I pray that that's the only thing that's
wrong and that no other malignancies will be present anywhere when all the
results are back. I'd appreciate your continued prayer. This has been a
long, draining day and I'm ready to go to bed.

Blessings and thanks again
Coco