VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2014 14:11:14 -0400
Hi all,
Just downloaded in installed IOS8.1, and I love it!
The problem with the control option key combo not working is fixed.
I also took the braille screen typing for a spin. I had some success but I will still stick with either the bluetooth keyboard, or, I’ll use siri when I’m in the notes app.
But go get IOS8.1, you’ll love it.
My thanks to David Poehlman for his testing of it, and for his report about it. I don’t know if everybody on the list saw that or not, but he liked it, and it was released to the public as a full tested version, today.
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]