From:
howard kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2014 06:54:27 -0600
I am wondering why forwarded serotek messages turned in to garbage.

Here is my try.

Please do not reply to this message. If you don't wish to receive any more
Serotek announcements, activate the link at the end of this message.

Serotek is undergoing some changes to better meet your needs as a digital
consumer. The assistive technology industry has been shifting for a while
now, and it would be foolish to believe yesterday's formula will continue to
work in today's age of wearable technology, smart homes, and interconnected
media.

Understandably, there may be questions about the longevity of the products
and services you have come to rely on. For years Serotek has thought outside
the box to deliver the most affordable solutions with the best customer and
product support, and there are no plans to reverse this pattern of
innovation to meet you where you need us.

You may also be wondering about the future of the SeroTalk Podcast Network,
arguably one of the leading content providers on all things technology.
There is a time to cover headlines, and there is a time to create them. As
long as the community remains interested, SPN will evolve alongside its
parent company. For now, we have to deal with the reality of blunt, but
truthful, comments such as that left by one loyal customer who wondered if
we were finally going to stop socializing on the podcasts and finally get
back to product development.

Given the number of conflicting rumors surrounding the popular platform, the
story is this: Ownership of SPN was offered to Joe Steinkamp and Ricky Enger
under a highly attractive earn-out formula. Serotek offered to continue
financing the website, podcast, and production and platform hosting required
to maintain a consistent user experience. Serotek is aware of the value they
provided to the community. Unfortunately, they elected not to accept this
offer. The Serotek team has no doubt Joe and Ricky will be a valuable asset
to the community in other capacities and wish them all the best in their new
endeavors.

Our goals were not to eliminate people, but rather, to realign the company
structure and shift company functions that are hindering growth, steps that
were required to keep Serotek from becoming one more casualty of the new
landscape. It is unfortunate that three other teammates abruptly opted to
follow other directions, but we respect their choices and also wish them the
absolute best in whatever they pursue.

Change is sometimes a scary prospect. Yet change moved us away from the cell
phone to the smart phone, from the TV to the tablet, and from yesterday's
computer to today's cloud. We're working hard to keep you in the middle of
it, where you belong. Contrary to competing rumors, Serotek is not down for
the count. We're squarely in your corner and ready to meet the next phase
with the same fervor we're well known for.

Stay tuned. The best is on its way, and you are going to be a part of it.

  _____

  _____

Activate this link to stop receiving Serotek announcements.
<https://secure.samobile.net/user/disable_mass_mail.html?user_id=7871bb5cf2e
33ebf65214cc50c0aeac4>